Regulations of the on-line ticket sales system of Książ Castle
Valid from 01/01/2013 as amended.
- The condition for using the online sales system is:
- accepting these Regulations, which at the same time constitutes a declaration of will and creates an obligation relationship between the Buyer and Zamek Książ w Wałbrzychu Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Książ Castle), ul. Piastów Śląskich 1, 58-306 Wałbrzych, and
- fulfillment of the required purchase procedures on the website bilety.ksiaz.walbrzych.pl:
- entering the Buyer's data,
- selection of the event and the number of tickets,
- checking the correctness of the entered data,
- confirmation of the order and receiving an electronic confirmation of the order.
- The online sales system allows you to purchase individual tickets - for visiting the castle (with or without a guide), the undergrounds and the mausoleum. In addition, the online sales system allows you to purchase tickets for events organized by Zamek Książ w Wałbrzychu Sp. z o.o.
- The condition for the online sale of tickets is the payment of the order by the Buyer. Payment not confirmed by the Buyer's bank within 2 hours will automatically cancel the order. Payments for tickets are handled via the www.platnosci.pl portal by PayU S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Marcelińska 90. Lack of the bank confirmation referred to above means that the money collected by the payment operator may be used for the next purchase or returned. The buyer is informed about the procedure in a given situation by PayU S.A., by e-mail - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 61 630 60 05.
- Tickets are generated in pdf format and delivered to the e-mail address provided during the purchase process.
- Ticket prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- To receive a VAT invoice, select the VAT invoice option in the ordering process and provide the correct data necessary to issue it.
- The administrator of personal data is Zamek Książ w Wałbrzychu sp.z o.o., ul. Piastów Śląskich 1, 58-306 Wałbrzych, KRS: 0000107734, NIP: 8860002416, REGON: 890011550. The company has a Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Książ Castle processes the Buyer's personal data only for the purpose of processing the order, necessary contact with the buyer and for all activities necessary for the functioning of the ticket sales system. The processing of personal data will take place on the basis and in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a and b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the EU Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter - GDPR. Personal data will be processed until the consent of the data subject is revoked. Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of services provided by Książ Castle. Any personal data received by Książ Castle as part of the sale of tickets are used to perform the ticket sales contract, and if the Buyer agrees, also for marketing purposes, in particular for the purpose of sending commercial information to the Buyer by electronic means. Książ Castle in Wałbrzych sp.z o.o. entrusts the processing of data to third parties only for the purpose of providing the service, i.e. entities performing electronic payments. The processing of personal data by these entities takes place solely for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by the Buyer. Książ Castle in Wałbrzych sp.z o.o. informs that the Buyer has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them in accordance with art. 13 sec. 2 point b GDPR. Each Buyer has the right to be informed about his data collected by Książ Castle, as well as the right to correct, block and delete this data. The buyer also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, pursuant to art. 13 sec. 2 point c of the GDPR, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent by its withdrawal. In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer sends a request to Książ Castle in electronic form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority when he considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Książ Castle is not responsible for the consequences of providing false or incorrect data in the order form.
- Książ Castle is not responsible for any data transmission disruptions during the purchase process.
- Książ Castle reserves the right to end online sales at any time without giving reasons.
- The unavailability of tickets in the internet sales system does not mean that there are no tickets at the ticket office in Książ Castle.
- All information on the progress of the contract will be provided electronically during the working hours of the Książ Castle Customer Service Center.
- Discount tickets without documenting the right to a discount do not entitle you to enter Książ Castle - they are invalid.
- The customer may present the purchased ticket in electronic form (on the screen of an electronic device that enables reading the barcode) or printed in paper form.
- Książ Castle in Wałbrzych Sp. z o.o. informs about the lack of the possibility of returning tickets purchased for a specific day or period of service provision (in accordance with art. 38 point 12 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights).
- In justified cases (the request must be submitted in writing), it is possible to change the date on the tickets, if requested 2 business days before the service without a guide and 5 business days before the service with the guide.
- Due to conferences and special events organized in the castle halls, Zamek Książ w Wałbrzychu Sp. z o.o. informs about the possibility of restrictions in tourist traffic and about the possibility of changing routes.
- All information on the selection of sightseeing routes and events taking place at the Książ Castle, price list, discounts, special offers, ticket office opening hours and other, are published on the website ksiaz.walbrzych.pl, and can also be obtained at the castle’s Customer Service Center (phone: +48 74 66 43 834, e-mail: email@example.com).
- The change of dates of the purchased service exists only in the case of purchasing group tickets, by contacting the Książ Castle Customer Service Center, taking into account the possible difference in the ticket price and the availability of visiting dates.
- The sale of tickets in the scope of ordering and payment via the Internet is subject to fiscalisation, therefore the buyer receives a payment receipt by electronic means.
- People making payments through a foreign bank should take into account the costs of banking intermediation, because only full payment within the prescribed period guarantees the fulfillment of the order by Zamek Książ w Wałbrzychu Sp. z o.o.
- Książ Castle may refuse entry to the area managed by the company and the presence of people there:
- under the visible influence of alcohol, intoxicants, psychotropic substances or other similar agents,
- possessing weapons or other life-threatening items,
- behaving aggressively, provocatively or in any other way posing a threat to the safety or order of visiting.
In the above-mentioned cases, the refund for the purchased tickets does not apply!
- The purchase of a ticket means that you have read these regulations and agree to comply with their provisions.
- Full Regulations for visiting Książ Castle and the Palm House can be found on the official website of the castle: ksiaz.walbrzych.pl. Please read it.